This bevvie has it all figured out when it comes to being hella refreshing. Get ready to make a few because you can EASILY take a few of these down! Making them are pretty simple, just keep in mind these two Pro-Mule-Tips. Moscow Mules need to be served really cold so…
- Have a ton of ice on hand
- Consider those gorgeous copper mugs not just an aesthetic, they totally keep your Mules feeling well chilled!
Trust us, they need to be really cold!
- 2 oz of Vodka
- 1/2 oz of Lime juice (about 1/2 a lime)
- 6 oz of Ginger Beer
- Ice (about 5 cubes, but go more if you want it’s the refreshing factor here)
- Limes and Mint to garnish (optional, but you worth it)
- Throw a couple of ice cubes in a tumbler. Pour in Vodka and Lime Juice over the ice and shake vigorously until well frosted.
- Fill a chilled glass halfway with some crushed ice and strain the cocktail over the ice.
- Fill up with ginger beer (about 6oz).
- Top up with more ice to make it next-level refreshing AND because it holds a sprig of mint in real nice.
- Add a lime wheel as well and you’re looking and feeling real cool!