Win at Stranger Things Bingo
Like everyone else on earth, we love Stranger Things. So, in honour of the season three premiere on July 4, we created our very own Stranger Things bingo. It’s perfect for just about any Stranger Things watching scenario – whether you’re hosting a party or doing a low key hang solo. It’s also applicable to any season of the show, so even if you’re a first timer to the series you can play to win.
Stranger Things is one of those shows that transcends demographics. Your grandparents, boss and the pre-teens in your life probably all watch it. It’s totally a watercooler show. I mean, when is Barb coming back, right guys?
We also can’t even decide who our favourite character is – that’s how good the show is. Vanessa’s a huge Dustin fan, while Rachel loves Will, and Eleven is my fave. And who doesn’t love Steve? That hair is what we all think about as we drift off to sleep. It’s so luxurious.
We know you’ll all be watching it, so why not have a little extra fun while you’re at it? Our bingo will totally take the show to the next level. It might take one episode to win, it might take the whole season. IT’S HARD TO SAY. But we’re going to find out.
- Stranger Things Bingo, which you can download here
- Bingo dabber or chips
- Our Stranger Things inspired cocktail The Upside Down, we’ll tell you all about it and hook you up with the recipe below
- Pass out scorecards to everyone playing.
- Give each player a Bingo dabber or chips.
- Give the centre square of the scoreboard, marked “free” a dab.
- As you’re watching the show, give the space on your scorecard a dab if the item listed in the bingo space happen (i.e. The Gang Rides Bikes).
- Continue playing until someone gets five dabs in a row on their scorecard, either vertical, horizontal or diagonal – and shout out BINGO if you’re the one to get it.
It wouldn’t be a Best Day of the Week activity without a cocktail pairing, and this one will not disappoint. We call this beauty The Upside Down. I think we can all agree the vibe is totally appropriate – plus, there’s an element of magic about it. You can get its secrets and the recipe here.
Best of Stranger Things
The Stranger Things soundtrack completes the show. So we compiled the best songs thus far into one sweet sweet playlist for your listening pleasure.