Lavender London Fog Recipe
I’ve been obsessed with London Fog’s since I started working at Starbucks in University. If you’re out of the loop – a London Fog is a combination of Earl Grey tea, vanilla, sugar and steamed milk. It’s totally reminiscent of the milk at the bottom of a bowl of fruit loops.
Our version uses honey instead of sugar, plus we’ve added dried lavender for an added layer of flavour. And we’re pretty stoked about how it turned out. We paired this latte with our banana bread overnight oats, but it’s perfect for just about any breakfast or on its own in the afternoon.
- Earl Grey tea bag
- 1 tbs of dried lavender inside a permanent or disposable tea filter/bag
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbs of honey
- 3/4 cup of steamed milk/plant based milk
- Boiling water
- Fill a mug halfway with boiling water and add the lavender, Earl Grey tea bag.
- Add in the honey and stir until dissolved, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Top with steamed milk/plant based milk.
- Sip away, taking pride that you made such a delicious drink.